Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a Eternal Bridal eGift Card.
Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have no additional processing fees.
Eternal Bridal eGift Cards may be redeemed online via www.eternalbridal.com.au or in store at both our Melbourne and Sydney Boutiques
- Eternal Bridal eGift Cards can be used for purchases at the physical brick and mortar boutiques and online via our website.
- An existing Eternal Bridal eGift Cards cannot be used for purchases of additional Eternal Bridal eGift Cards.
- Eternal Bridal eGift Cards are in AUS currency and are not redeemable outside of Eternal Bridal Online Store; cannot be returned or exchanged; and are not redeemable for cash (except where required by applicable law).
- Eternal Bridal is not responsible for lost or stolen eGift Cards, or for use of a eGift Card without your permission.
- Any approved returns made with purchased using Eternal Bridal eGift Card will be returned into original Eternal Bridal eGift Card; and balance that remains on the card can be used in whole or part against future purchases at Eternal Bridal Online Store.
- Eternal Bridal eGift cards expired 24 months after issue.
- Eternal Bridal Gift cards redeemed in store at the physical brick and mortar boutiques can be used on new purchases only and rare not be used in conjunction with any other offer