CHANGING OR CANCELLING ORDERS
Should you wish to change your order after your payment has been processed, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to accommodate your request. There may be some instances where we are unable to modify your order.
Should you wish to cancel your order after payment has been processed, please email us immediately at email@example.com and we will try our best to accommodate your request. We are unable to cancel orders after items have been shipped.
All payments for items purchased through the Eternal Bridal online will be made through a secure payment gateway. A proof of purchase receipt for the transaction will be sent to you along with your purchase.
We accept: Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, PayPal and Afterpay (for Australian customers only).
DELIVERY TIME AND POSTAGE COST
We will do everything we can to deliver your order as quickly as possible.
- Please allow 2-10 Business Days to receive your parcel during non-promotional periods.
- Orders placed after noon AEST will be shipped the following business day. (Please allow an additional day for orders placed on a Monday).
Postage is Free for orders over $200 and a Flat Rate of $10 per order applies on all other orders. Express post can be purchased and calculated at checkout .
All orders are sent via Australia Post with signature required upon delivery. An email will be sent to you with your tracking number after your item has be shipped. All items can be tracked here
If you have received an item you believe to be faulty, please contact the Eternal Bridal E-Boutique to discuss your options for a repair, replacement or refund, subject to the conditions of our Refunds & Exchanges policy.
For Terms & Conditions click here
Please refer to the sizing chart beside each individual product or view them here
eGIFT CARDSEternal Bridal eGift Cards may be used only for purchases made in Eternal Bridal Online Store (www.eternalbridal.com.au).
- Eternal Bridal eGift Cards cannot be used for purchases at the physical brick and mortar boutiques.
- An existing Eternal Bridal eGift Cards cannot be used for purchases of additional Eternal Bridal eGift Cards.
- Eternal Bridal eGift Cards are in AUS currency and are not redeemable outside of Eternal Bridal Online Store; cannot be returned or exchanged; and are not redeemable for cash (except where required by applicable law).
- Eternal Bridal is not responsible for lost or stolen eGift Cards, or for use of a eGift Card without your permission.
- Any approved returns made with purchased using Eternal Bridal eGift Card will be returned into original Eternal Bridal eGift Card; and balance that remains on the card can be used in whole or part against future purchases at Eternal Bridal Online Store.
- Eternal Bridal eGift cards expired 24 months after issue.